If your website is not searchable by your users, this means all the hard work you put into developing it is not going to pay off. First page of search engine results can be considered in visitor interest. This means that if your website is on the second, third, or 50th page of results you are not able to meet success. Google works on Algorithm and you can get solution with the help of it. SEO is very basic and helpful tactic to get organic results through your website.
Let’s make sure your target market finds your site:
- Homepage: First impression is the last impression. Homepage is undoubtedly one of the most important web pages on website. Page layout planning helps to figure out what content to place on the page, where to place it and which content should go first. This enables you to craft a much targeted website experience that works best for the specific customers you want to attract.
- Integrate Social Media into your Website’s Design: When choosing social buttons, make sure you only choose the social networks that matter to you. By keeping it simple and easy, you’ll be able to increase the probability of your content being shared. Best practices recommend that social share buttons are placed at the top, bottom, or along the side of your page. Make sure to also include social follow buttons to increase your social media following.
- www & non-www Domain: If you would like to exclusively use either the www or non-www version of domain, this can be through the redirects area of cPanel. Redirecting a domain to either the www version or non-www version is a little different from redirecting one domain to another, so we’ve created this article to walk you through how to do either one.
- Create an XML Sitemap: A list of site’s URLs that you submit to the search engines. This helps search engines find your site’s pages more easily. Search engines can use the Sitemap as a reference when choosing canonical URLs on your site.
- txt: The robotx.txt file contains instructions for the search engines as to what pages of the site should be ignored during the crawl. It is important to make sure that no pages that should be ranking in search have the noindex attribute.
- Canonical URLs: the canonical tag should be applied only with the purpose of helping search engines decide on your canonical URL. For redirection of site pages, use redirects. And, for paginated content, it makes sense to employ rel=”next” and rel=”prev” tags in most cases.
- Research keywords: Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field. Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your website.
- Keywords Placement: A proper written web article should comes in sections and have informational subheads. The first paragraph is where Google bot looks more at and, chances are, the first paragraph (or part of it) will be displayed in the search results along with the page title.
- on-page SEO: Title tag is the most important on-page SEO factor. The closer the keyword is to the beginning of the title tag, the more weight it has with search engines. Place Title in an H1 Tag. It’s worth checking out your site’s code to make sure you only have one H1 tag per page.
- Boost Site Speed: Boost your site speed by compressing images, and switching to faster hosting. Make sure your site doesn’t take more than 4 seconds to load.Search engines look for websites that are useful for site visitors. Also, the site must be helpful and informative then only you can achieve the targeted results and visitors.
Keep following for more tips, guidance and new updates.